OCTOBER IS FIRE/SAFETY MONTH
*THANK YOU TO OUR FIRST RESPONDERS*
Fire Fighters | Police | EMT’s | Doctors | Nurses | Trained Volunteers
“A first responder is a person with specialized training who is among the first to arrive and provide assistance at the scene of an emergency, such as a fire, accident, pandemic.
BE PREPARED FOR FIRE EMERGENCIES
- PLAN AHEAD
- KNOW THE EXITS OF THE BUILDING AT HOME OR AT WORK
- PRACTICE FIRE ESCAPE WITH CHILDREN AND PETS
- KNOW WHERE TO MEET DURING AN EMERGENCY
- KEEP EMERGENCY NUMBERS SAVED ON MOBILE PHONES
- KEEP VALUABLE DOCUMENTS TOGETHER FOR QUICK EXIT.
- WEAR A MASK TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS!
#1 FIRE HAZARD
Frayed Electrical Cords, Old, Damaged
Wires. Be careful to always remove
electrical cords by pulling on the plug
and not directly on the wire.
SAVE EMERGENCY NUMBERS
Know and Keep Emergency Numbers Saved
In Your Phone. Thailand Emergency Numbers:
Emergency Medical: 1669
Emergency Response: 191
Fire Department: 199
Health Emergency: 1784
Police Department: 1155
NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE: HELMETS: SICOR Model EOM
Certified Rescue & Forest Fire Fighting
The helmet model EOM represents the best protection system for the head in wildland fire fighting, technical, alpine and river rescue.
BATTERY POWERED HYDRAULIC RESCUE TOOLS
RAM & RAM EXTENSIONS
JUST ARRIVED 2020 HARVIK 9687L & 9679 FIREFIGHTING BOOTS
WATEROUS PB18-3030 (DEMO)
Firefighting Pump in Excellent Condition 1000 LPM flow. Electrical and Pull Start Easy & Reliable Suction System
Light Weight (Can be carried by 2 persons) Complete with 3 in. x 3 m Suction Hose & Strainer 2.5” Hose with Couplings. Protective Cover.
Name: Ms. Tida (Dada)
Position: Fire & Rescue Customer Service
Personality: Good Hearted, Energetic
Work Motto: Write it down and it will be remembered. Understand it and it will not be forgotten.
Favorite Foods: Shabu and Sukiyaki
Hobbies: Movies and Cooking
Goal: Commitment and Effort in my Career. Add more Happy and Satisfied Customers.
TEL: 02-038-5840-41 FAX : 02-886-7585
MOB : 081-825-1634 LINE ID : DEVCON-PACIFIC
- Free Product Training
- SCBA Equipment Training
- Chemical Protection Training
- Advance Firefighting for Fireman Training
- Command and Control Training for Supervisors
- Foam Firefighting Training
- Confined Space Training
- Amkus Equipment Training
- Pre-Plan Training
- DEVCON: Technical Training and Application Assistance